We Care Rehab Clinic physiotherapist/ Chiroprator are experienced in providing care through telerehabilitation video consultations. This type of physiotherapy/ chiropractic care can be very effective and can simply be done with a computer, tablet or smart-phone.
Whether you have barriers that make it difficult to leave your home or simply prefer the convenience of care on your terms, connect with one of our professional now.
With Telehealth Physiotherapy Consults, We Can:
- Take a complete history
- Examine range of motion and movements
- Perform a functional movement examination
- Prescribe exercises and stretches – with supporting photos/videos
- Correct exercise form and provide cues to perform
- Self directed soft tissue treatment techniques
- Provide a full rehab plan to follow in your own environment
- Educate patients on their injury or condition
- Help train another person to assist you with exercises or stretches
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Care
We provide virtual/video consultations to all of our patients including people with musculoskeletal conditions.
Yes! At this time, we are unaware of any extended health insurer that does not cover virtual physiotherapy as a part of their usual physiotherapy benefits. We have no reports of any claims being denied. However, you may wish to contact your insurance company to confirm your coverage details.
Any of the following devices with an internet connection will be sufficient for your virtual session:
- Computer with webcam
- Tablet (e.g. iPad), Smart-phone (iphone) or similar device
- Set your device up so that you can do a face-to-face interview and you can move away to show your full body. Change into loose fitting clothing (like you would wear to a gym) so that you can move freely. Check your email account for the link to your session!
- If you have any questions prior to your appointment, give us a call, we are more than happy to help